Wednesday, July 3, 2013

New teammates! They're 3 weeks old!!

We got two new teammates!!! Lindsey and Brook!!! Like 3 weeks ago!!! Before they arrived I was decently unnerved because our whole group got along so well without them. I felt kinda threatened that they would ruin how sweet everything was going between the group. But I was also nervous because girls are a little bit harder for me to get along with.... :D

When they showed up it was fine, but I still wasn't sure how they were....I had gotten so used to being really goofy around my team that I wasn't sure if they could handle it. So I became a little bit more reserved in what I said just to see what they could handle.

It only took about 2 or 3 days for me to decide that I like both of them. Brook has a very strong, talkative, go getter personality and Lindsey is basically the same. It cool though cause I can joke and say anything I want with them being down. ****That's what basically determines whether I get along real well with anyone.

We will be getting two more teammates on the 15th this month, but sadly we will be losing our first teammate Jenny next week. :( . She's a really cool girl who loves Bollywood and studies film in Boston. She will be a missed soul in India.

No comments:

Post a Comment